So I’ve been thinking about doing one of these posts for a while now, having seen them on other blogs and thoroughly enjoyed them. It’s a lovely way to summarise each week and gives you guys a little insight into my daily life!
1. My new phone case that I absolutely adore – there are a couple of Marilyn Monroe quotes that I love, she definitely wasn’t just a pretty face!
2. These delicious Green & Black’s miniatures come in a little treat set and I’ve bought quite a few lately .. at £1.49 from WHSmith stores, who can resist?! (PS you can win my heart with the butterscotch and white ones)
3. A post-haircut selfie (seriously wish my hair looked like this all the time)
4. Unwinding during a college free with my favourite coffee (the only way to do a cappuccino is to cover the entire froth surface in chocolate) and a damn good book
5. The ASOS fur collar that has been a staple in my wardrobe for the past two winters
6. The best parcel I have received in a very long time: my new Bambi & Manson feather shorts (from the Limited Edition collection) which are so beautiful that I just want to sit around looking at and occasionally stroking them (the feathers are SO soft and have the most luxurious texture)
So there we are. My week in (iPhone 5s) photos.
Hope you’ve all had a great week and are bracing yourselves for the forecasted icy cold days to come (unless you’re reading this from some hot tropical country, therefore I demand that you take pity on us frozen Brits).
Goodnight from the birthday-girl-to-be (have I really been on this Earth 18 years already?!)
Love, Beth xo.