It’s Bank Holiday Monday and I write this post as the only customer in my favourite coffee shop (Costa, if you’re new around here) in a cosy little corner with my much-needed soy cappuccino after a long day of studying. Apologies that my weekly photo summary is a day late, I’ve been in bed with a sickness bug for the last 3 days and it hasn’t been pleasant – to say the least! So it’s back to college tomorrow which means hopping on the treadmill (unfortunately not literally, hello stress-induced belly podge) and beginning the gruelling run-up to the exam period. Prepared? Me? You’ve got to be kidding!
1. Doing a bit of reading for English Language and Psychology in bed last Sunday evening, with Graze‘s microwavable black pepper popcorn. I’ve been having Graze boxes for ages now and I’m still not fed up of them. With well over 100 healthy and delicious snack boxes to choose from (and new ones becoming available every season), I still get excited for my weekly delivery. If you’ve never had them before and want to give it a try (you can cancel any time), use my code BETHN8FPP and you’ll get your 1st, 5th and 10th box free!
2. Hat from DKNY, jumper from Nasty Gal and clutch from Klarra (which I take everywhere these days by the way). Remember last week when I told you I had something exciting happening midweek? Well this selfie was taken then. I think I’m actually going to write a post about the whole experience rather than give you details here because it’s quite a story to tell …
3. Finally putting some raw, dense nutrients into my body in the form of Vegesentials‘ celery, apple and kale juice. Who knew fruit and veg could taste so good together?! This was absolutely delicious and so refreshing
4. Transitioning into Spring and enjoying the warmer, brighter weather (which seems to have disappeared already). Blazer from Karen Millen, tee from a Thai market, jeans from Topshop, belt from Ted Baker, boots from Aldo and bag from Mischa Barton
6. A super slouchy Easter Sunday (I was still feeling terrible but that didn’t stop me from eating my way through several eggs, chocolate bunnies and nest cakes) wearing a gorgeous multi-tone jumper from Nasty Gal and holding an adorable soft fluffy bunny that my Mum got for me. We were out shopping together when I fell in love with it and she secretly went back to the shop and bought it! You’ve never too old for cuddly toys right?
Hope you all had a great Easter and over-indulged on all the naughty-but-nice goodies. Also wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for reading/supporting my blog, it’s still very much a work-in-progress (and will remain that way until exams are over, no doubt) but it makes me so happy to see your feedback/lovely comments and to receive more subscription emails than I thought I’d get in a lifetime! Seriously, thank you.
Love, Beth xo.