Good evening lovelies! I’ll keep it short and sweet tonight; I’ve been working all weekend in the restaurant and therefore have so much to do and prepare for another week of college. I desperately need money at the moment but I also desperately need my desired A Level results – oh the struggles of student life!
2. Treated myself to a french manicure earlier in the week. I know you can’t really see the jumper I’m wearing but I just adore the batwing sleeves that taper at the wrist (ASOS did good)
3. New summer accessories courtesy of Topshop: toe-capped espadrilles and a structured cross-body bag. I always struggle to find suitable shoes for the summer but I’m so impressed with how comfy and versatile these are, I love them!
4. Health = happiness. Featuring a beautiful bouquet of fresh flowers, some books I like to keep on my bedside table, my favourite Innocent smoothies and my latest blog post about Skinade (including a very exciting giveaway), which can you can check out here
5. Quite literally living in these boyfriend jeans at the moment, I think I’ve worn them 6 out of the 7 days this week! They’re so comfy and easy to wear, I can’t get enough. Top (one of my favourites ever) from Karen Millen, jeans from Topshop, belt from Ted Baker, boots from Miss Selfridge, bag from Armani Exchange and assorted jewellery from Links of London, Pandora and Oliver Bonas
6. A moody selfie featuring a dark colour palette. Wearing: short-sleeved jumper from French Connection, jeans from Miss Selfridge, belt from Accessorize, boots from Next and assorted jewellery from Accessorize, Links of London and J R Fox
Time to love you and leave you! Hope you’ve all had a fantastic week. If you’ve got any feedback about my last post or the addition of a ‘Health & Beauty’ category to my blog, please feel free to contact me. I’d love to know what you think!
Love, Beth xo.