Hey guys, tonight will be another super short post just to briefly cover this week in photos. My first exam is in 2 weeks and I definitely feel like I’d lose my head right now if it wasn’t screwed on. I’m stressed in every area of my life and it kinda sucks, I’m just trying not to lose sight of the light at the end of the tunnel (IOW festival, a couple of short sunny breaks away, endless smoothies and FREE TIME hellooo).
1. This sudden spell of hot sunny weather has had me daydreaming of lazy days by the pool so I put together a few sunbathing essentials: Glamour magazine, DKNY sunhat, Topshop bikini, The Raw Chocolate Company ‘Vanoffe’ bar, River Island sunglasses and H&M necklace
2. You know the warm weather’s back when you spot me wearing these silky floral trousers from ASOS; they were a staple in my wardrobe last summer and I can’t see that changing this year! They’re so comfortable and easy to wear, I’ve never found a pair like it since. Also wearing a Nasty Gal jumper (love the cut-out crochet detailing on the sleeves), Topshop espadrilles and an Accessorize belt. Oh, and the pretty pastel blazer draped over my bag is also from Topshop
4. Enjoying a refreshing and super delicious smoothie in my garden on a sunny afternoon. I blended bananas, frozen cherries, almond butter (ie the love of my life), spirulina and almond milk
5. It was a very happy day when I received this beautiful little parcel from Cecily. Tess and Libby kindly sent me the ‘Santo’ pendant which I just adore, I’ve worn it every day since! Cecily’s designs are just beautiful, so unique and striking – totally original. There’s actually a sale on right now so if I were you, I’d head over to the site and grab yourself a bargain!
6. I went for a muted colour palette here. Nothing says the transition from spring to summer quite like pastels and nudes. Wearing: Topshop blazer, Whistles tee, Cecily ‘Santo’ pendant, Topshop jeans, Aldo boots, Accessorize belt and Zara bag
So there we go. Apologies for the strange lighting in the 2nd photo, the colours look faded and I have absolutely no idea why. You might have noticed I’m making an effort to try and post more outfit photos on my Instagram and Twitter, seeing as I don’t have the time to do full outfit posts on my blog (something that will change as soon as exams are over – I promise). But for now, I have my Mum to thank for snapping quick shots before I jet off to college (god bless her, modern technology is so not her thing – and yes, that includes iPhone cameras).
Love, Beth xo.