Apologies that I’m a little late posting this week’s photo summary, I was working during the day yesterday and felt pretty crappy and uninspired when I got home. Has anyone else been feeling like that lately? Just generally tired, stressed and lacking motivation? I hate it! Next week is my big exam week so I definitely need to stay focused until that’s over – I cannot wait to be free.
1. I love silky summer trousers! These patterned ones from Missguided are perfect; so comfortable and easy to wear and I just love the clashing floral/linear print. Also wearing a Topshop crop, Topshop espadrilles and Miss Selfridge statement necklace. Bag from Armani Exchange
2. My tinted sunglasses from River Island were perfect for those bright sunny days earlier in the week
4. This was actually my favourite look from last week. I felt very ‘grown-up girly’ and enjoyed the compliments I received on the mix of prints/textures. Wearing Missguided shirt, Karen Millen leather trousers, Next boots and H&M belt. At my feet is my trusty Armani Exchange bag and Vero Moda suede biker jacket
5. Very slowly trying to introduce gold into my silver-dominated jewellery collection (all items featured are from Topshop)
6. How adorable does this tea/cake set up look?! I visited a very sweet little cake house on Saturday morning with a few of my favourite people (in honour of Polly‘s birthday). And we have plans to continue the celebrations (the big 1-8) tomorrow night for a girls’ cocktail (mocktail for me as the willing designated driver) evening – I can’t wait!
Okay, I’ve rambled a bit. I better leave it there, my first exam is in 7 days and I feel so unprepared I could shed a tear (or several). I have so much to cover in such a short space of time! Hope you’re all well and slightly less stressed than I am at the moment.
Love, Beth xo.