So first of all, I’d like to apologise for my week-long absence – last week was a blur of coursework, coffee and sleepless nights. January is definitely a challenging month! However, I have just come back from a weekend in London with my favourite people in the entire world (a belated birthday celebration) and I had the time of my life, so that more than made up for my not-so-enjoyable college week. I was genuinely so busy that I didn’t take any photos from Monday-Friday (VERY unlike me!) so the collage above is a representation of my incredible few days in London.
1. We stayed at the gorgeous Radisson Blu Edwardian on Mercer Street in Covent Garden and it was stunning (the overwhelming presence of velvet made it feel extra luxurious!)
2. A compulsory (mouth-watering, taste bud-tantalising) Snog in Covent Garden
3. I was mesmerised by this huge neon feature wall in a club in Soho
4. Cocktails in the hotel bar before we headed out
6. My stunning new purple suede booties from Office (70% off in the sale, it was meant to be)
Although I didn’t take as many photos I’d have liked (I was having way too much fun to keep pulling my phone out and messing with the camera), I have enough to remember the weekend by and that’s all that matters. It was a fantastic end to a very special birthday and I am so grateful to everyone who made it so memorable. I’m feeling like a very lucky girl at the moment!
Love, Beth xo.