So I type this just as I’ve finished stuffing everything into my suitcase, I’m off on a super-last-minute holiday to Marbella tomorrow and I can’t wait! Mum booked it spontaneously last week and told my brother and I just a few days ago. Isn’t it so much more exciting when plans come together at the last minute?!
This is a photo-dense summary this week guys so I promise to keep it (relatively) short and sweet.
3. Showing off my beautiful hand-painted phone case by Izzy Clarke. She has so many lovely designs but I picked this pineapple one because it’s so cute and perfect for summer – I absolutely love it!
4. My stunning platform sandals gifted to me by Public Desire. These are actually so comfortable to walk in and super versatile too, I can’t wait to style them up in Marbella!
5. Topping up my tan in the garden on our new sun loungers, accompanied by some healthy snacks
6. Sampling my first Tiny Tea sent to me by Your Tea and wearing my ‘Tanya’ floral playsuit from Miss Pap. It’s suggested that you drink 3 of these teas a day to see the best results so I’m gonna do my best to stick at it and report back to you!
7. Treated myself to this beautiful set from Boux Avenue while doing some late-night shopping with Mum
8. How cool are these phone stickers sent to me by Sticks N Selfies? I’m so impressed with the ‘peel and stick’ concept – it’s so easy just to pop it on the back of your phone. And it peels off just as easily! No mess, no fuss. I adore the graffiti Marilyn Monroe design.
9. Showing off my gorgeous new rings gifted to me by M Y U Fashion. I’ve never got enough gold jewellery and I just love the feminine, delicate designs. The baby pink heart is my favourite!
10. A casual, thrown-together outfit to do some last-minute holiday shopping. Wearing a French Connection short-sleeved jumper, Missguided trousers, Topshop sandals, Ted Baker belt, Armani Exchange bag and Cecily pendant
Well I guess I better jump in the shower and kick-start the pre-holiday pampering! We fly at the crack of dawn tomorrow so I predict an all-nighter …
Be sure to follow my Instagram for holiday updates!
Love, Beth xo.
Please note that some items featured in this post may have been sent to me for reviewing or promotional purposes.