Well I’m ashamed to say that I spent 5 days in the beautiful (and very glamorous) Marbella last week and I’ve returned with only a handful of photos to prove it. I took my Canon DSLR camera and didn’t use it once! It’s not something I’m proud of and trust me, I regret it. I just didn’t make the time to shoot – I was too busy sunning myself, downing cocktails and people-watching the residents (who seem to have more money than sense). However, I’m flying to Vienna on Friday just for a short city break and I have vowed to use my camera to death. It would be such a waste not to!
2. The view of the main pool from breakfast
3. Dreaming of owning a luxury yacht in Puerto Banus …
4. A casual look thrown together to do some exploring. Can you believe I bought these gorgeous printed trousers for just 10 euros?! I found them on a sale rail outside a little boutique in the city, I couldn’t believe my luck. I wore them every day for the rest of the holiday! Also wearing top from Brandy Melville and necklace from Cecily
5. A view of the hotel gardens from the top of the staircase outside our room
6. A naughty holiday treat (or a wise investment, depending on how you look at it …). I’ve never particularly been a sunglasses person but after trying these gorgeous Ray-Ban aviators on, I couldn’t not buy them!
7. Showing off the best-selling ‘Savannah’ two piece from My Bandage Dress. If only I had the confidence to wear it out and about more often!
Well I’m a little bit excited about this coming week if I’m honest, I have yet to open several parcels that arrived for me while I was away, I have a special event to attend mid-week and I’m jetting off to Austria on Friday! I guess someone has to do it …
Love, Beth xo.
Please note that some items featured in this post may have been sent to me for reviewing or promotional purposes.