I didn’t think I’d be able to post this in time as I got back from Vienna just a couple of hours ago and I’m pretty tired but seeing as Netflix is down this evening, you guys are in luck!
These photos are from Monday to Friday last week, as I intend to do a separate post with my photos from this weekend (which by the way, has been absolutely incredible, I’m so sad it’s over!).
2. Wearing my beautiful Amethyst Druzy pendant gifted to me by Dorothy Star Jewellery. I absolutely love crystal necklaces, they’re so pretty and feminine!
3. Another beautiful piece from Dorothy Star Jewellery, a sterling silver lightning bolt. I adore the simplicity of this, it looks fantastic just worn with a plain tee, as shown in the photo
4. Pretty holiday nails. I’m not allowed coloured polish for work so when I know I’m going abroad, I always try and have a bold colour and make the most of the opportunity!
5. A fantastic illustration of me by Carolyn Buch. This lovely lady is so talented! I was so flattered when she contacted me for a collaboration and I am so pleased with the result. I want to get this framed!
6. The heavenly ‘Forgotten Ecstasy’ from the Wild Food Cafe in Neal’s Yard, London. I enjoyed this delicious, naughty-tasting super smoothie before the Motel blogger event (see post here). It tasted exactly like a thick chocolate milkshake but without the nasty stuff! 100% would recommend, I will definitely be making another visit
7. The most adorable little ‘Summer Box’ from My Little Box. I received this sweet little package as a ‘preview’ from the company, as they’re currently based in Paris and are looking to launch in the UK this September. Subscribers receive weekly or monthly boxes (depending on individual preference and price) of goodies based on a particular theme. For example, my ‘Summer Box’ contained a tropical print scarf, a nail polish, an exfoliator, a moisturiser and some cute little travel stickers. It’s such a unique concept, I think it’s like giving yourself a little gift on a regular basis! Check out the website to receive a special preview box!
Back to reality this week. My dreamy holiday period is over (I ended up going abroad 3 times in 3 weeks – I’m not complaining!) and I have a very long to-do list to work through. Oh yeah, and I guess I better prepare myself for the ever-looming results day …
Love, Beth xo.
Please note that some items featured in this post may have been sent to me for reviewing or promotional purposes.