So first of all I feel like I owe you all a huge apology for being 100% absent from my blog this week, this hasn’t happened since exam period and I feel pretty damn guilty about it. The truth is, I’ve been so busy (and a little bit stressed), I simply haven’t had time to even think about posting. However, I’ve got a backlog of posts now just waiting to be published so you can hopefully enjoy some really good content over the next few weeks (and hopefully the rest of forever?)!
1. At Pure London on Tuesday, watching one of the catwalk shows
3. Date night with my brother. I treated him to dinner and a trip to the cinema because a) I’m a fab sister and b) it’s so rare that we have the opportunity to spend quality time together. I wore a check/mesh shirt dress from Motel (sent to me by the lovely Analise) that I knotted to a cropped length, jeans from Zara, shoes from Kurt Geiger and bag from Topshop
4. The beautiful tie-dye maxi gifted to me by Quiz. I’ve been searching for the perfect maxi dress all summer and I feel so lucky to have received this one; it’s everything I could have wished for and more! It’s a true princess dress. Can’t wait to shoot in it!
5. My gorgeous new pastel nails that I had to get done because of work this weekend (no brightly coloured polish allowed – sucks right?) ft my stunning Ray Bans that I wear as soon as I catch a glimpse of the sun!
6. Details of a strictly-monochrome outfit worn the other day. I intend to do a full outfit post on this look because I love it so much! I’m wearing a gorgeous crepe blazer gifted to me by The Fashion Bible, top from Boohoo, jeans from Zara, belt from H&M and necklace/bangle from Links of London
Unfortunately this week hasn’t been a particularly photogenic one. It’s been exciting in a behind-the-scenes kind of way; I’ve got a couple of exciting ongoing projects that I can’t wait to share with you. All I can say for now is that the frequent trips to London are very quickly emptying my pockets …
Love, Beth xo.
Please note that some items featured in this post may have been sent to me for reviewing or promotional purposes.