Apologies for the dense photo post but seeing as I was too unwell to post last week, I thought I’d compile loads of photos from the last fortnight! It’s been a pretty crazy couple of weeks to say the least and I’ve been to and from London more times in the last 14 days than I have all year. But I promise I’m not complaining – it’s all for good reason and involves a couple of exciting new projects which I can’t wait to share with you all. It finally feels like all the time and effort I’ve been putting into my blog is starting to pay off!
2. Enjoyed some vegan froyo with a generous layer of coconut shavings and granola
4. Playing dress-up at Merci Me HQ in London. I put together a couple of outfits for the fitting and felt like a true princess (okay, more like a celebrity) styling up pieces from their gorgeous collection. I just adore the fullness of this frilly ‘Rose’ crop top, it’s one of my favourite designs
6. A sea of pretty blue accessories. This River Island satchel was a little treat to myself and I’m so glad I bought it, it’s such a beautiful colour and it brightens any outfit (helpful with my tendency to stick to a monochrome colour palette). Also in the photo is a gorgeous necklace set from Aldo
7. A big box of goodness for my lunch at Whole Foods. I could (and nearly do) spend hours just browsing the shelves stacked with delicious healthy treats, it’s my favourite place ever. And their fresh salad/hot food bars are just to-die-for. I always end up spending so much money in there but a happy tummy is very important!
8. Mum caught me sniffing a sample of this Marc Jacobs perfume in a magazine (his Daisy range has always made it onto my bathroom shelf) so she treated me to the latest addition, ‘Daisy Dream’. Thanks Mum!
9. I received my teatox from Byron Body and am super excited about reaping the health benefits. It’s a beautiful African mango infusion and it comes with the cutest little tea strainer which rests on the side of your cup (in the shape of a little man – so adorable!). Also pictured here is my custom-made turquoise bead bracelet from Sweethearts and Darlings
11. Showing off my beautiful sterling silver layered necklaces from PAB Jewellery
12. Getting (a little bit) excited for the colder weather in my new Ted Baker belted coat. My Dad treated me to this just after results day and I absolutely love it! Also featured: Izzy Clarke phone case, Jack Wills jeans, Episode shoes and Mulberry bag
15. A rare close-up selfie, taken because I was proud of my make up that day …
16. Dressing like a grown-up schoolgirl to meet a friend for coffee. Jumpsuit from Missguided, crop top (worn underneath) and espadrilles from Topshop, satchel from River Island, necklace from New Look and belt from H&M
I’ve been fortunate enough to have some pretty amazing opportunities lately and I just wanted to thank you all for your continued support and for coming back to my little corner of the internet every so often … I’m grateful for each and every one of you.
Love, Beth xo.
Please note that some items featured in this post may have been sent to me for reviewing or promotional purposes.