Gonna try and make this a relatively short post tonight guys .. I’ve been really ill (yep, again) over the last few days and I manically type this from my local Costa feeling pretty rubbish as our internet has broken at home – help! It’s really true that you don’t appreciate what you’ve got until it’s gone …
1. Wearing a gorgeous marble-print maxi dress gifted to me by Quiz with my favourite Public Desire heels. I absolutely adore the colours in this dress and although I never usually go for high-necks, there’s something so modest and elegant about the cut of this one. I will definitely be dragging it out of my wardrobe at every available opportunity!
2. Taking some time to ‘organise my life’ with my favourite coffee and a beautiful notebook designed by my fabulous friend Polly. Don’t you just love this quote?
4. A very cold day called for a very cosy knit! This gorgeous fluffly Whistles jumper saw me through most of last winter and I will definitely be bringing out it this year too … Also wearing Zara jeans, Armani Exchange bag and boots from my Mum’s wardrobe
5. Nothing says autumn/winter like my classic belted mac & snood combo. Mac from Armani Exchange and snood from Urban Outfitters
6. This dark floral print crop top from Quiz is perfect for A/W. Okay, it’s a tiny top and it may be a little chilly in the colder months but who says you can’t layer? Boots from Steve Madden and belt from TK Maxx (the bargain hunter in me came to the surface last week)
7. I took this photo while shooting some new bits for the blog. I’m trying so hard to shoot outfit posts in new locations and using my proper camera, I desperately want to improve the quality of my photos and overall appearance of my blog! Wearing top from The City Rack, jeans from Topshop, belt from TK Maxx and necklace from Cecily
8. Showcasing my favourite bras … just because! These beauties are from Boux Avenue and yes, they’re exactly the same style in different colours. What can I say? They fit like a dream
So there we are. I’m sorry to rush the post this week guys, I hate being so uncommunicative and boring. I just feel really crap and didn’t want to let you down by not posting at all. Anyway, on a brighter note, I’m off to York tomorrow to check out my new ‘home’! I’m going to visit my accommodation and explore the local area – I can’t wait!
Love, Beth xo.
Please note that some items featured in this post may have been sent to me for reviewing or promotional purposes.