Okay so I’m cheating a little bit here. Due to the fact that last week was MAD (coursework deadlines, I’m sick of hearing about you), I didn’t get round to posting ‘My Week in Photos’ so this week is a collection of photos from the last fortnight (yup, that means 12 photos) – if you’ll please forgive the deceptive title.
1. I spotted these to-die-for Karen Millen leather trousers when I was in London the other week but they didn’t have my size so I made a few phone calls and within a few days, I found myself picking a pair up from my nearest store. Oh, and I also treated myself to a new Links of London bracelet which cost me an arm and a leg but it’s simple, beautiful and I know I’ll have it for years to come! And the Green & Black’s chocolates? They’re my favourite, they’ve become a regular purchase
2. I finally passed my driving test after procrastinating for so long – yay!
3. I pull out this huge slouchy jumper from Urban Outfitters time and time again – it’s so cosy and so easy to wear
4. Had my nails done in a pretty pearly nude colour (featuring my beloved car keys because a) I have a Celine keyring which I adore and b) holding them makes me feel all grown up)
6. I was interviewed and featured (eep!) in an A Level student’s photography project (blog post to follow)
7. Picked up this cropped jumper in the sale in French Connection (yes, more leather)
8. A happy day wearing my leather trousers and driving around in my car
9. I came across this beautiful photo that I took in the Thai jungle when I was looking back over holiday photos
10. A black and white selfie where I look a little bit evil
11. My fabulous, super girly Moschino gloves that I got for Christmas (and have been wearing every day in these icy temperatures)
12. Sunday surprise – a box of 12 Green & Black’s miniatures that my Mum bought for me to cheer me up (stressed is an understatement for my current state right now)
Hope you’ve all had a great start to the year, can’t believe we’re in February already! I just know this year is going to fly by and before I know it, I’ll be driving home from uni for Christmas …
Love, Beth xo.