I do apologise guys, these posts seem to be getting more photo-dense every week! I promise I’ll try to keep the summaries (relatively) short and sweet. I’ve just got back from my Auntie’s, I don’t really have extended family so ‘family days’ are a rare occasion in my household – meaning they’re really quite special and enjoyable when they do happen. I always hear people moan about having to go and see family; they have no idea how lucky they are!
2. Smoothie stop! This was a delicious combination of mixed berries, banana and grape and it was so good. Ring from Accessorize and jeans from Topshop
3. York is so pretty and picturesque, I just love it
4. Stepping into A/W in tartan (of course) – all outfit details are stated here
6. Sweet treats and beautiful Parisian decor at the My Little Box launch on Wednesday evening
7. A lovely little parcel that I received from Shusole. Loving these buckle boots and cute ‘Fashion Blogger’ hoodie!
9. Attending a wonderful dinner/dance hosted by the lovely Olly Wearing and his family
10. House goals (translate: a snapshot of my Auntie’s lounge). Just how gorgeous is it? I adore the interior and decor so much – definitely inspiration for my future home!
Well I suppose I better write my ‘to-do’ list for this week, it’s looking pretty damn busy what with LFW starting on Friday. I’m super excited but there’s so much preparation to do! Outfit planning is the least of my worries …
Love, Beth xo.
Please note that some items featured in this post may have been sent to me for reviewing or promotional purposes.