Those of you that follow me on Instagram/Twitter will be aware of how stressed and busy I’ve been these last couple of days. Now I could just sit here and moan about the heavy bags, the mad rushing between shows and events and the standing on your feet all day (hello blisters) but I won’t and I can’t because London Fashion Week is amazing and although this is my first season doing it ‘properly’ (attending as much as I possibly can without collapsing from sheer exhaustion), I’ve fallen in love with being a part of it and I vow to get involved in as many as possible in the future! We’re only 3 days in and I’ve met some incredible people, attended some fantastic events and soaked up the electric atmosphere at Somerset House (the place to people-watch during this sartorial madness). It seriously feels like I’ve lived a lifetime in the past few days! Anyway, I’m going to do separate posts about my LFW experience so stay tuned …
1. I couldn’t resist treating myself to this gorgeous biker jacket from Warehouse for A/W – I love a bit of faux leather!
2. The epitome of health; a snapshot from the My Little Box launch event I attended a short while ago (post coming soon)
4. Having 5 minutes of ‘down time’ with Elle magazine, sweet ‘n’ salty popcorn and a sickeningly weak coffee (I had to re-make it!)
5. Showing off my new almost-black nails. I went for a slightly more pointy shape this time and I love them!
8. One of the beautiful new watches gifted to me by Klaus Kobec. I picked out this style because I just love the simplicity of it. I’m nearly always wearing silver jewellery too so this design is perfect for me!
So that’s a photographic summary of my week – minus the Fashion Week madness. I realised recently just how backlogged I am with blog posts, I have so much content to share with you guys! I’ve been trying to stick to a routine when it comes to posting but now I’m just thinking about posting as and when I’ve completed a draft. Is this a good idea? Let me know your thoughts!
Love, Beth xo.
Please note that some items featured in this post may have been sent to me for reviewing or promotional purposes.