This week has probably been the quietest week of my whole summer. I’ve had time to recover from Fashion Week, catch up with a few friends and spend a lot of time with my Mum, who I’m going to miss so much when I move to York – in just 6 days! It’s so surreal and it’s come around so quickly (even though I’ve been waiting for this day for months). I haven’t even thought about packing yet but I really should start getting myself prepared … leaving home is more scary than I first thought!
1. This beautiful jumper from Jigsaw is finally mine! Those of you that follow me on Twitter will probably know that I’ve been wanting this for a very long time but just couldn’t justify the price tag so a HUGE thank you to my Mum for treating me
3. Layering dainty silver necklaces; bar and elephant necklaces from PAB Jewellery and lightning bolt from Dorothy Star Jewellery
5. Gifts from Imitate Modern
8. Karen Millen leather trousers to match the leather seats in my Uber ride. I don’t even know how I managed to get around London before I was introduced to Uber – it’s such a speedy service and the value for money is amazing! Also wearing faux fur gilet from H&M, clutch bag from Klarra, rings from Links of London & Oliver Bonas, bracelets from Tiffany & PAB Jewellery and watch from Klaus Kobec
9. In the Lulu Guinness showroom at London Fashion Weekend
10. My outfit for London Fashion Weekend, which I bought Mum and I tickets to. Wearing gilet from H&M, shirt from The City Rack, trousers from Karen Millen, heels from Kurt Geiger, clutch bag from Klarra and necklace from Cecily. If you didn’t know already, you can get 20% off at The City Rack by using the code ‘BETH20’!
So I’m currently trying to draft a whole load of posts in one go as I know this week will be pretty hectic with packing and saying goodbye to all my favourite people. I’m expecting it to be pretty emotional too! I’m so ready to move on but I’m also a bit apprehensive about leaving everyone behind, which I guess is totally normal. It’s just a huge change. Anyway, I have so much stuff to blog and I’m currently so behind with posts which just sucks; it’s so stressful. So please bear with me and forgive me for posting so randomly at the moment!
Love, Beth xo.
Please note that some items featured in this post may have been sent to me for reviewing or promotional purposes.