So I’m writing this post from my new home; a small (ish) beige-coloured room with a single bed and a stand-alone wash basin in the corner. Yep that’s right, I’m at uni! Having only moved in yesterday, I’m still finding it very surreal that I’m going to be living and studying here for the next 12 months. It currently feels like I’m on a little holiday – albeit a very budget one! Anyway, here’s what I got up to in my last week at home:
2. Enjoying a super-healthy buffet lunch at the Champneys spa that my Mum took me to for the day. We had a thalassotherapy session and a couple of treatments each and it was the perfect way to unwind and spend some quality together before I left
3. Mid-afternoon pick-me-up at the spa consisted of a ‘sunshine’ smoothie and quinoa fruit and nut cookies
5. A selfie wearing my new wine-coloured lipstick from Kate Moss’ range for Rimmel
6. Boux Avenue treats to take to uni. If only I could afford more than 2 pairs!
7. Loving this taupe/beige colour that I’ve got on my nails at the moment. Wearing a spiral thumb ring from PAB Jewellery
8. A lovely evening spent with my favourite people consisted of coffee, sushi and late-night shopping. Gonna miss these girls!
9. What I wore to lunch on my last day at home. I never usually bear my midriff so this was pretty brave for me! Wearing Hedonia top, We Run This jeans, Miss Pap boots, TK Maxx belt, M&S scarf, Cecily necklace and a bag from LYDC
10. A few make up essentials and a lovely litle notebook designed by Samantha Cook (my first promotional photo taken at uni!)
Well I suppose I better get my bum in gear. I still haven’t properly unpacked and I’d like to at least get my clothes sorted before I go out tonight. There’s a foam party in a nightclub in town that starts at 11pm (when I’d usually be winding down with a hot chocolate and an old episode of Gossip Girl) and supposedly doesn’t finish until 4am. 4 in the morning! I’m so alien to this party lifestyle but I’ve already met some incredible people and I’m so excited for this whole experience.
Love, Beth xo.
Please note that some items featured in this post may have been sent to me for reviewing or promotional purposes.
P.S. Please bear with me while I get settled in and scout for locations to shoot – my blog might take the backseat for the next couple of weeks while I get myself sorted!