This week has definitely dragged a little; I’m not overly-enthusiastic about my course at the moment and I’ve been wary of going out too much as my financial situation is already a bit of a mess (didn’t take long did it?). But I’m ‘sticking at it’ and I’m going to keep working hard until at least Christmas and then I can review things and take it from there. One of the hardest things for me is missing out on blogger events and being so far away from the city where a lot of the companies I collaborate with are based. My blog is my little project, my passion and I love putting the time and effort into making sure I’m proud of its content. A part of me just wishes I could blog full-time! A girl can dream …
1. My lovely new white plimsolls sent to me by Flossy. These are hands down one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I’ve ever owned. It’s like walking round in slippers!
2. I love receiving messages from home. My Auntie sent me this beautiful card last week
3. A quiet evening in blogging and eating Booja-Booja ice cream (the only romantic partner I ever need)
7. Surprise mail from Dad! He sent me some luxury Jo Malone candles (I always have candles burning)
8. Enjoying the perfect vegan froyo topped with sliced banana and gluten-free granola. Thumb ring from Accessorize
10. My beautiful new pendants gifted to me by my favourites at Cecily. On the left is the ‘Bolt‘ in White and on the right is the ‘Amore‘ abstract love heart. I’ve barely taken the ‘Santo‘ pendant off since it was sent to me months ago so I can’t wait to wear my new ones!
Right, I better dash – I’m off to the pub with my housemates for Sunday dinner and drinks. Those financial troubles I mentioned? You just gotta prioritise right? I guess I’ll be buying one less tub of ice cream this week … I love you Booja-Booja but you sure as hell break the bank a little.
Love, Beth xo.
Please note that some items featured in this post may have been sent to me for reviewing or promotional purposes.