I’ve just realised how many selfies are in this week’s photo summary and for that I can only apologise. When you find a suitable selfie mirror, you’ve just got to take advantage! This week has been a bit of an emotional rollercoaster, I’ve been flying high one minute and down in the dumps the next; uni is such a huge adjustment and it plays hell up with your emotions. But I’m feeling so happy and positive now and in general, I feel settled and content (finally). So much so that I’m apprehensive about going home next week! My life is here now and it’s going to be so strange sleeping in my bed again, eating M&S food (hallelujah!) and having my Mum within snuggle distance – okay that is something I’m very excited about. I’m quite an affectionate person and I’m definitely looking forward to a few cuddles with my loved ones.
1. So I was a little bit naughty yesterday – I popped into Zara and basically wanted everything. I restrained and only bought a couple of jumpers (which I’m justifying as necessities for a Northern winter) but it was a struggle, trust me. Here’s a (compulsory) changing room selfie (jeans are from ASOS)
4. My latest ‘selfie spot’ discovery. A toilet isn’t particularly glamorous I know but the lighting is good okay? Wearing Baukjen jumper, We Run This jeans, Episode loafers (from House of Fraser), Zara scarf, ASOS belt and Cecily necklace. Bag from Mulberry
6. Treated myself to this amazing silk bra from the ASOS ‘White’ collection (an absolute bargain at £12!)
7. My gorgeous new ‘Tampa‘ clutch bag from LYDC. I absolutely adore the shape and zipped fold-over style
8. A pre-pub selfie last week, showing off my lovely phone case from Sighh (by Polly Vadasz) and my beautiful new abstract heart pendant from Cecily. Don’t forget you can get 10% off everything online with my code ‘cecilybeth10‘!
I should probably be studying right now but instead I’m searching for Halloween costumes online. I’m so unorganised this year and it’s only a matter of days away! Have you all got your outfits sorted?
Love, Beth xo.
Please note that some items featured in this post may have been sent to me for reviewing or promotional purposes.