Happy Sunday from Four Seasons Marrakech! It’s not quite as warm and sunny as we anticipated but it’s so beautiful here. Marrakech is a city so rich in culture and diversity – I just want to keep exploring! Anyway, my Moroccan adventures will feature in a later post. Above is a summary of my week in photos:
1. Ever since I got bought the Detox tea, I knew I’d come to love the whole Dr Stuart’s range. This one is called Skin Purify and it’s absolutely gorgeous! I tend to have one before bed because it’s got a wonderful calming effect both on my mind and body that prepares me for sleep. I haven’t been drinking it long enough to note the effects on my skin but I’m praying that it works eventually because my skin is awful right now (down to my extremely sugary/junk-filled diet at the moment I’m sure)
2. This sterling silver Bambi charm was bought for me by my Mum a few months ago and I’ve always loved it but had never worn it until a few days ago. It’s so beautiful and I will definitely be wearing it a lot more – especially with plain clothes so I can show it off!
3. A photo of my holiday nails (inspiration unashamedly taken from a photo I found on instagram)
4. I thought getting my hair re-dyed this week deserved a selfie! I went for my usual colour which is an all-over dark gloss (being darker makes me feel so much more mature and sophisticated) with caramel highlights weaved through
6. Unwinding in the hotel bar last night with Mum after a long day of travelling (there was far too much queueing involved because it’s half term – we were exhausted!). Mum had a Mojito and I had a Medina Fizz which was a concoction of vodka, passion fruit, apple, mint and lime and it was so strong that within 10 minutes, I was light headed and dizzy (lightweight? Me? Of course not!)
I’ll be in Marrakech for the next week so if you want to keep up to date with my Moroccan adventure, follow my instagram (beth__norton) or view the photos online here.
Love, Beth xo.