Despite having a to-do list longer than the Great Wall of China, the sunny spells that we’ve been blessed with this week (plus the glorious warm weather today) have left me feeling light, happy and extremely positive. I genuinely can’t bring myself to feel stressed or unhappy when it’s so bright and sunny outside. I am definitely one of those people that needs sun for optimum happiness! We’re now officially in Spring so long may this weather continue …
Anyway, here’s my weekly post that brings a little insight of what I’ve been up to.
1. At the beginning of the week, I was feeling a little nostalgic about my recent trip to Marrakech so here’s a photo of the lounge in the beautiful spa at the Four Seasons Resort. Mum and I enjoyed several hours of treatments, healthy snacking/sipping (an infinite number of dates, salted nuts and cups of green tea made my insides very happy) and priceless peace and quiet on the last day – the perfect end to the holiday
2. Hoop earrings are my first choice when I’m getting glammed up to go out. They’re timeless, classy (as long as they’re not thick and gold with a ridged texture) and super versatile. I bought these hoops from Accessorize because I love the simplicity of them and couldn’t resist buying both colours and they’re an absolute steal at only £2 a pair!
3. Mid-week I treated myself to these gorgeous suede loafers from Moda in Pelle and thought I’d do a little colour coordinating to show you guys some of my current ‘favourites’. Featured is my Ted Baker make up bag (my 3rd one in this exact style because I love it so much!), an Eat Natural bar with almonds and apricots in a yoghurt coating and an Almond Bounce protein ball. These are two snacks that I’m loving at the moment, they’re both full of protein which keeps you fuller for longer (perfect for that mid-morning or mid-afternoon energy dip) and have no artificial or processed ingredients – so you’re not compromising your health for taste!
4. Due to my mock timetable, I was lucky enough to enjoy a day off college on Friday so I seized the opportunity to have a girly day out with my favourite people. It was a perfect day of coffee, shopping, dinner and an evening in a heated pub garden (unfortunately I was the designated driver so I just enjoyed the smell of various fruity ciders while I sipped on my lime and soda). This is a photo of the gorgeous soya cappuccino that I enjoyed in Harris & Hoole, a coffee shop that I don’t visit often due to the fact that Costa has my heart (and a signficant proportion of my wages) but one that has a friendly, relaxed atmosphere and arty decor that makes you feel like you’re in a 60s movie
5. My very generous Klarra package arrived (all monochrome of course) and I’m so excited about styling these gorgeous pieces. My favourite is the Jovita textured skirt in White, I absolutely adore the asymmetric design and the zip detailing. Check out the website to see the full range of their beautiful (and very affordable) designs!
6. I bought these little black booties from Urban Outfitters when I went shopping and I just love them. I was desperately in need of some new ankle boots suitable for Spring and at £40 (reduced from £95!), how could I resist?
So yeah, I guess you could say this week has been a little umm … expensive? Oops! But so worth it. Now to start saving for a summer holiday.
Love, Beth xo.