It’s that time of the week again; time for a weekly photo summary. This post rolls around yet again immediately after my last ‘My Week in Photos’ post for a number of reasons including coursework deadlines, bad weather and (believe it or not!) a social life that seems to be more active right now than it has been in a while (yay me). So bear with me guys, I’m currently rotating my priorities on a regular basis so that everything in my life gets the amount of attention it needs and deserves and at the moment, my blog is the one thing that’s suffering! I just keep dreaming about the summer, when exams are over and my blog can become my personal project, my sole focus.
1. A cheeky underwear selfie wearing my beautiful new lacy set from Boux Avenue, featured in my last post here. I’m not usually one to post ‘risque’ photos but I thought this was quite subtle so I somehow managed to talk myself into uploading it to my instagram …
2. Getting my daily Costa fix (yes, daily) earlier in the week. The lovely barista who served me knows I love the entire surface of my cappuccino covered in cocoa powder but he even sprinkled a few chocolate curls on it (luckily not quite enough to make me feel ill – lactose intolerance you bugger) and it was just begging me to take a photo
3. Chiquito has the best cocktail menu! I enjoyed a couple of these mango daquiris when I was out with some colleagues and they were absolutely to-die-for
4. Whistles is definitely one of the reasons that my bank account is suffering right now but just how cute is this monochrome eyelash jumper and plain white tee?! I can’t get enough, their spring stock is absolutely perfect; clean lines, simple cuts and a perfect mix of neutral and rainbow colours – heavenly
5. These jeans are ASOS own and so different from the plain, boring denim that I usually wear but I fell in love with the over-ripped knees and the faded charcoal colour – they’re more versatile than they look! Also featured is the Whistles eyelash jumper from the previous photo
Hope you’ve all had a great week and that you enjoy this coming one. The forecast predicts more cold weather so a perfect excuse to snuggle up in bed in a cosy jumper with a hot chocolate (and maybe a mountain of coursework too).
Love, Beth xo.